Raw chopped kale salad, fresh lemon juice, brown rice vinegar, olive oil, himalayan salt, black pepper. Fresh rosemary, basil and parsley.
Brown buttom mushrooms, cooked in low sodium vegetable stock, with chickpea miso.
Ginger and leeks, sautéed in coconut oil, with baby bok choy. Finished with mushroom broth, fresh cilantro and za’atar.
Pickled cabbage and cauliflower with madras curry.
WHAT’S NEXT ON MY SHOPPING LIST.
- CHO-WA (secret longevity tea)
- live-source vitamin C (Pure Synergy Pure Radiance C & Healthforce Nutritionals Natural Vitamin C)
- Nuique (http://www.nuique.com/)
- Vanilla (organic/raw, by Ojio Superfoods)
- E3Live (BrainON Supreme)
- Spirulina (by Healthforce. Great tasting. Good to have more than one on hand.)
- Runa (remember to stock up on this loose-leaf guayusa tea before demand drives the prices per pound up, up, up!)
- Sun warrior (warrior blend raw protein)
- hemp protein (by Manitoba Harvest. I like Hemp Pro 70. 70% protein, 20 grams per scoop.. DELICIOUS flavor.)
- pumpkin seed protein powder to cover the full spectrum of essential amino acids
- raw mesquite
- coconut oil (from Dr. Bronners is food-grade, fair-trade, and organic)
- chickpea miso (https://great-eastern-sun.com/stuff/miso-master-organic-kosher-soy-free-chickpea-miso-)
- raw carob
- matcha –> looking for a better source than this one: http://www.rishi-tea.com/product/matcha-houju-ceremonial-japanese-green-tea-powder/green-tea
- raw aloe (for smoothies and green juice) to mimic “Gravity” by Juice Press
- Liquid stevia (chocolate sweet drops. Lemon sweet drops.)
At 6 grams of fiber and 10 grams of protein, the Bearded Brother Bodacious Blueberry Vanilla Energy Bar is a raw, vegan, hand-made, gluten-free treat!Its ingredients include organic whole foods and it all comes together as a wholesome satisfying snack.
Amazing smoothie! The raw food living food vegan green smoothie: Celery, spinach, strawberry, Raw Reserve raw green superfood powder (with 25 billion live probiotics), kombucha, (coconut) kefir.
It is an Amazing God Smoothie.
Open-face vegan tortilla pizza (gluten-free).
Veggies: Make a broth (like for vegetable soup). Condense by boiling down. Add spinach, chickpea miso (which has no soy; this chickpea miso features garlic + red pepper), and lemon juice.
Spray edge with coconut oil (to crisp up tortilla). Spread veggies evenly over hummus. Oven at 350-365F for 3-6 minutes to homogenize consistency, reduce water content, and crisp the edges.
FYI for this whole meal I used total 5oz baby spinach.
Go green! eat Organic!
Mushroom and kale ragout with sundried tomatoes, Brazil nuts and cilantro. Garlic and red pepper broth. Spring mix salad, broccoli sprouts and alfalfa sprouts, lime juice, black pepper.
* soy-free, anti-cancer, health-promoting.
* high-mineral, high-fiber, low-glycemic.
* organic, vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free