• 7-8 small red potatoes, quartered
• 3 scallions, chopped
• 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
• 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
• 2 block extra-firm tofu, medium-sized
• 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast oregano• 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder• 1/2 tsp. Black salt turmeric
• 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
• 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
• 1/4 cup water• 2 tbsp. Olive oil
• 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
• Fresh cilantro, chopped
• 5 cups kale or turnip greens
• Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
• 2 garlic clove, minced
• 1 pinch ground nutmeg
• 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
1. Place the quartered potatoes in a bit of pot and cover them with cool water. Cover and Parboil the potatoes, about 5-7 seconds. Alternatively, you can place the potatoes in A bowl and microwave them for 4-5 minutes.
2. Heat oil over medium heat in a large sprinkler pan. Cook and flipper until the parboiled apples are golden. When the potatoes turn to brown, add the scallions, oignons and peppers to the pot, cook and stir regularly for about five minutes. Tofu should be browned into the pot and simmered for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Prepare the spice mix whilst tofu frying. Add the spices to the pot and mix completely with tofu and vegetables. The tofu should be yellow because of the garlic. Pour some water into the pot and mix. The water helps to add the spices and moisturises the broccoli throughout the scramble. Switch off the heating system. Throw the tomatoes into the scrambled eggs in the coriander. Put the broccoli in a bowl.
4. Cook the greens with the potatoes in the same pot. If the pot is dry, you can add a bit additional oil. Add over medium heat the garlic, greens, salt, pepper and nutmeg to the pan. Mix well and add a couple of teaspoons of water.
5. Organize a green layer on the plates. Turn the tofu scramble over the greens. Add the sliced avocado and lime juice on the top. Enjoy! Enjoy!