• 2 cups gluten-free flour
• 1/3 cup coconut sugar
• 1/2 cup coconut milk
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 cup mashed banana
• 1 cup shredded zucchini
• 3/4 cup applesauce
• pinch of salt
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips, chunks or cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing basin.
- Combine the bananas, coconut milk, applesauce, vanilla, and zucchini in a separate bowl. Please make sure all of the wet components are integrated into the dry ingredients by stirring them together.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks until they are evenly distributed.
- Divide the batter evenly into a 12-cup muffin tray (either greased with coconut oil and floured, or lined with muffin liners). Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Place the muffins on a wire rack to cool completely.